- Open custom frames from chatbox buttons
Creating a super customizable experience inside Crisp Widget is now possible with the help of the chatbot. When using a specific type of message (Button picker), you can customize the behavior to: open a new page or display an iframe.
These new message behaviors are also available through our API.
Discover all the new features →
- Build realtime plugins using webhooks ⚙️
With more than 2000 plugins created on top of the Crisp Marketplace, we gathered tons of feedback. Today, we’re happy to release Web Hooks for plugins, a new feature that allows plugin developers to be notified of Crisp events, in real-time. This offers a new range of possibilities for companies willing to build plugins on top of Crisp!
Get Started with Web hooks for plugins →
- Connect Crisp with Jira Service Management 🧩
Built by a third-party company through our Marketplace, you can now connect Crisp with Jira Service Management and improve your ITSM workflows.
Connect Crisp Inbox to Jira Service Management →
- Collect detailed technical information automatically, straight from Crisp 🧩
Built by a third-party company through our Marketplace, you can now connect Crisp with Bugpilot to divide your time to resolution by 2.
Connect Crisp Inbox to Bugpilot →
- Crisp Chat Widget is all set for a future cookieless environment 🔎
As set by the major browsers used all over the world, cookies are coming to an end. To prepare for this new world, Crisp chat widget is ready for this transition, making it easier to move to a cookieless environment while building consistency between environments.
Bug fixes & improvements 💪🏼
- Chatbox widget: lots of improvements have been brought following customers’ feedback
- Inbox: audio message records have been strongly improved on all devices
- Inbox: unread filter has been improved
- Campaigns: you can now send a test email for an automated campaign
- Plugins: widgets’ modals can now be moved and resized
- Plugins: widgets’ requests are now signed, to protect against attacks
- Apps: desktop apps for Windows and macOS have been updated
- Developpers: official Node and Go Crisp API now have first-class support for web-hooks
Helpdesk Updates 📚
- Getting started with Crisp for customer support 📚
Willing to improve customer support thanks to Crisp? Make sure you don’t miss that guide that will tell you everything you need to improve your customer support experience.
Get started with Crisp for support →
- Getting started with Crisp for lead generation 📚
Willing to improve lead generation with Crisp? Make sure you don’t miss that guide that will tell you everything you need to improve your lead generation.
Get started with Crisp for lead generation →
Teasing next releases 💥
- New text editor for Inbox, Helpdesk and Campaigns
- Android Mobile App (beta available via the Play Store)