January 2022 - Crisp Product Update
Looking to see what's new this month at Crisp? Here are the latest releases we've brought to the platform. Enjoy!
- Aircall integration is live 📞
Phone call is still one of the major channels in terms of customer support for companies around the world. And yet, it was still missing in your Crisp inbox. We can now say we nailed it with the release of our integration with Aircall. Aircall is a leading solution for phone calls systems all around the world. Receive or start calls from your Crisp inbox and deliver a great customer experience thanks to an all-in-one shared inbox, available in Crisp.
PSST: it’s also a french company so it makes us, even more, happier (🥖, 🇫🇷)
Connect Aircall to your Crisp Inbox →
- The Discord integration is back on track 🤖
Connect Crisp to your Discord account and reply to all your messages from one dedicated channel in Discord. Emails, chat, Instagram or SMS. Everything comes right in your dedicated Discord channel.
Connect Discord to your Crisp Inbox →
- Access all our Open-Source projects from one central place 🆓
Willing to benefit from what we’re creating at Crisp? We’ve created a dedicated GitHub organization to centralize all our open-source projects. Simply browse through all the major projects we’ve released over the past few months and choose what you need! We’d love to hear from you with examples of what you’ve built!
Discover our Open-Source projects →
- Quit your previous provider in a wink 🎉
As many of you are joining us to make your customer relationship more humans, we wanted to make your life easier. Thanks to the awesome work of the team, it is now possible to import your conversations from a previous provider to Crisp, with a simple script.
Import conversations automatically from a previous provider →
- Github API libraries have been updated 📚
As we’re building towards a better ecosystem of developers around Crisp, we wanted to make things easier for builders. Particularly on the relation between our Github libraries and our technical documentation. That’s why we now have a reference for each method pointing to docs.crisp.chat.
Start building with Crisp today →
- Integrate Crisp with Joomla 4 ⚙️
As Joomla released a new version of their CMS, we’ve made some improvements to the extension so it integrates seamlessly with every Joomla website.
Integrate Crisp on your Joomla website →
Bug fixes & improvements 💪🏼
- Inbox: reminder notes can now be multiline so you can add plenty of context and content to each reminder
- Dev Docs: a dark mode has been added to the Crisp Dev Docs
- Campaign: adding dynamic data in campaign subject is now easier than ever
- Aircall: contacts created and updated on Crisp are now forwarded to Aircall
- iOS App: multiple improvements have been brought to the iOS app
Helpdesk Updates 📚
- How to import conversations from a previous provider? 🧳
Learn how to import conversations from a previous provider using the script we’ve just released.
See detailed documentation on how to import conversations →
- How to connect Crisp with Aircall? 📞
Looking for the Aircall integration? Here is a guide that will walk you through the entire process. It’s about 10 minutes of work so super easy to do!
Follow a step by step guide to connect Crisp and Aircall →
Teasing next releases 💥
- iOS Mobile App (Reply to this email to get access to the beta)
- Calendly integration
- Teams integration
- Stripe integration
- Android Mobile App (Reply to this email to get access to the beta)
- Dropcontact Integration