- Speed improvements for the chatbox 🌪
We now get to a point where we have the lightest chatbox on the market, with a compressed size of 164KB, where other live chat providers would often load up to 1MB. It's now a competitive advantage to offer Crisp to your users, rather than any other chat on the market.
- New generic routing rule available 🎢
Previously, some conversations were still assigned to offline agents. it's now possible to enable a new option in your routing rules settings to automatically re-assign the conversation if the agent is offline.
- Ratings tab over the analytics has been improved ⏰
We felt it was tough to understand quickly who had perfectly (or badly) handled a conversation in the inbox so we added this data to the rating tab. It's also now possible to access a preview of the conversation to immediately see what's going on and take immediate action without loosing time.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Campaigns: fixed an issue impacting campaigns sent on large user base
- LiveTranslate: higher quotas for everyone, ability to set custom quotas (Read explanations here)
- Shortcuts: data replacement is now taken from conversation data and profile data
- Helpdesk: import system is now capable of importing large number of articles
- Helpdesk: actions have been reordered to prevent from errors
- CSV Import: fetches latest configuration if columns are similar auto suggest custom keys
- CSV Export: It's now possible to export custom data when exporting user data
Any features you'd like to see in the future? Have a chat with us 🤗